Domestic van hire
Many of customers hire from us when they move house as our vans are ideal. Their high tops allow for taller items to stand up, side doors make loading and unloading easier and there are plenty of hooks to strap things down. Our vans are modern, clean and reliable. They’re easy to drive and have seats for three passengers.
Three sizes to suit different needs
Short wheel base vans are ideal for a may uses including small house removals, garage clearance and moving items such as small sofas and double beds.
Long wheel base vans is ideal for long distance removals as they have good fuel economy. They’re suitable for carrying long or awkward loads where a longer length is more important than carrying a heavier weight.
Luton vans are ideal for house moves with larger items. Their box shaped space and tail lift makes loading and unloading easier with fewer people required. It’s less economical on fuel than our other vans, so best suited for carrying larger loads for short distances.
You can drive all our vans on a standard driving licence.
- Defrost fridges and freezers
- Protect fragile surfaces with furniture pads
- Protect upholstery with plastic covers
- Pack books in small boxes
- Place plants in large boxes
- Pack electrical goods separately and upright in boxes
- Wrap breakable items in bubble wrap or newspaper
- Use hangers or lay flat in wardrobe boxes
Don’t forget to label your boxes with what’s inside them and where to put them in your new home to make unpacking easier.
Tips for unloading safely
- Park your van as close as possible to your destination
- Check the loading door allows enough room
- Load large item first
- Place mattresses, upholstery and tables on their sides against the wall
- Place heavy boxes at bottom and lighter ones on top
- Slide long items such as floor lamps in on their side
- Place lighter, odd-shaped items on the top of your load